Tuesday, August 28, 2012

hey yous guys!








are you on the EAST COAST? here's your chance to come and get up close and personal with me at Sapphire. i'll only be there for ONE night, ONE show, one HELL of a party. you'll see me onstage, get a chance to meet me and get a free signed 8 x 10, PLUS you can even get a private one on one performance in one of the club's VIP rooms, and you know i give the very best dances your lap will ever have.

also, for those of you wanting to donate/help out with TEAM WICKED as we raise money for the 2012 AIDS WALK LA, i will be donating 100% of my stage tips to our general team page- so that's a GREAT reason to come out and make it rain all over my naked, writhing body. (like you really needed an excuse)


you can get more info, including details on some very special packages the club has to offer by going to NYSapphire.com

see you there...

xo,
j



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.