Monday, July 16, 2012

Still here...

Just checking in!
We had two days of R & R, without the rest and relaxation... We drove ALL over & saw some incredible stuff- the elephant orphanage, a tea plantation, the temple of the sacred tooth, a cultural dance, the golden temple, 5 caves, climbed lion rock, & more, all while logging some serious hours on a bus. A very bumpy bus, while dodging some of the craziest traffic I've seen.

Today we're back to work on the build. HARD. My back, shoulders, arms & neck are aching, but it's a good feeling. I can't believe I've been gone since the fifth, time has just flown by. I am craving a Starbucks, or at the very least, a drink with ice cubes. Or a snow cone... Or a Popsicle...or a slushie... Omg, my mouth is watering just typing those words.

In a week, I'll be in another country & the adventure continues!

miss you.
xo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.