Monday, May 7, 2012

CHEERLEADERS, PITTSBURGH PA

see. i promised details in another blog entry...
mark your calendars! 





Come meet me at CHEERLEADERS and get up close and personal... i'll be doing a show on Thursday and 2 shows on both Friday and Saturday. it's a perfect chance to meet me, get lots of FREE stuff, buy DVDs and Polaroids, PLUS get me on your lap for a World Famous Lapdance.






and that's not all... on May 10th, come help celebrate Cheerleaders 3rd Anniversary Party along with yours truly, Lisa Lisa, Naughty by Nature, and Clinton Sparks.


if you come to Cheerleaders and mention that you're a reader of my blog, just say the words "go team WICKED!" and get a special free gift- AND i might bring you up onstage with me. i'm not responsible for your dry cleaning bill, though. ; )




xo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.